Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh My Oh My........


Man I just want to get the office closed so I can get a nap!



I have been so Awol it's just crazy! I'm still at my kids home helping out while my daughter-in-law is recovering from knee surgery, mind you they have a two story home and she is stuck in bed most of the time upstairs. Two kids, three dogs and three adults one useless the crip upstairs.


Man I'm am such a bad cook, I just wish I could cook good. So one day I asked my Granddaughter over to help me cook, and she taught me so much. And she's only seven years old! And she's so good at it and I wish I was her.


I just love Alexis's food that I just can't stop! But as you can see I still have my girlish figure. I wish I could eat all her food all the time and get skinner and skinner

They make me go shopping all the time. They have weird things in the grocery store, like boxes of Aliens, and there real too! And the grand kids love it.



One day I was so busy I had to take my daughter to day care, and I was such in a hurry I was late for work! It was not a good hair day. Hair was flying every where.


Oh my word what is up with my daughter-in-law screaming upstairs, she wants ice, food, water, pop, lotion, gifts, and whats she going to do with all that stuff!






Man I am so tired I need my princess nap!


This story was written by Trevin & Alexis my grands age 7 & 4 They told my what to write and had a ball, laughing there heads off.

7 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Chuckle! ;0)
(((hugs)))Pat

Wildflowerhouse said...

Snicker snicker! I was truly getting a little worried. You are such a good person to jump in to help out. I love this post!

Vicki/Jake said...

Now THAT'S a blog post! Mwahaha:) So funny that they don't think you can cook! Enjoy making memories...

Elizabeth said...

Very Cute !

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

how funny! My kids thought dinner always came in white bags with plastic silverware!

Debra said...

Loved this! Thanks for making me laugh today. Blessings, Debra

Richard Cottrell said...

Oh PEARL, Richard from My Old Historic House

My Friends