Sophia Isabella arrived today! What excitement I felt arriving home and I heard a whistle, it was my delivery lady. She yells I have a package for you! I knew it was from Canada so I raced over to her at the end of the drive almost falling in the slick snow. As soon as she handed the package I looked at the return address, it was from Canada. Oh the excitement I felt, my heart was literally pounding in my chest :) Here she was all wrapped up in a pretty cloth napkin, my hands were shaking because I am a big fan of the Artist Sue Patricia Barton.

This tag was so beautiful I had to show it off to my husband and son first, I must say I'm inspired to copy it :) I love making tags.

This tag was so beautiful I had to show it off to my husband and son first, I must say I'm inspired to copy it :) I love making tags.
Here she is so sweet with her prayers, I must say the story of Sophia was so delightful that it so adds to her charm. Sue I am so grateful to have her that I want another one! I am going to collect these dolls as long as my money holds out :) she was not that expensive either. Well worth the money! To think this little Spirit was made by hand.
On the back of the tag was her story. If you want to see Sue Barton original works go here http://bartonoriginals.blogspot.com/
6 comments:
She is exquisite!
What a GIFT the lady that made her has. Her talent and creativeness amaze me.
Lucky you to own one!
(((hugs)))Pat
Pearl, thank you so much for blogging about her! I'm just thrilled that Sophia Isabella has found such a wonderful home!
Hugs to you my friend!
Miss Pearl I love her!! What an awesome addition to your home. Wish I had a portion of Sue's talent!
How wonderful ! Enjoy your new collection!
Oh Pearl she's wonderful!! No wonder you were so excited to see the post woman. *winks* Vanna
Amazing. Richard from my Old Historic House.
Post a Comment