Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy "2012"



Happy New Year to all, new beginnings and new memories to make with family & friends! I wish you all the best my friends. What did I do last night to celebrate? I baby sat of course, we played chutes and ladders and aggravation, and watched "Gnomeo & Juliet" what a cute kids movie and funny! Enjoy your day.

10 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Happy New Year!
You did more than I did New Years Eve. ;0)

Laurie said...

Awesome picture Miss Pearl! I haven't played Aggravation in years, I need to buy it again to play with the kids. We'd go to the neighbor lady's house when we were kids and spend the whole afternoon playing that game. She'd bake cookies, and I take that memory with me. Have a great New Year!

Vicki/Jake said...

Isn't it funny how when we get 'more mature' we find different ways to celebrate the New Year...and without the hangover in the morning! Have a great one Pearlie:)

It's me said...

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar !!!....ik hoop dat al je dromen mogen uitkomen......Liefs Ria...xxx...


Happy New Year !!!...I hope all your dreams may come true....Love Ria....xxx.....

Elizabeth said...

We had fun with the grandchildren too Pearl !

Sue said...

Awwww, I would love to have had grandchildren to see in the New Year with! Alas, it was just hubby and me watching the ball drop LOL.

Sounds like you had a great time Pearl.

Wishing you the best in 2012!

xxoo

Anonymous said...

that sounds like the perfect new years eve to me!!!!! hope it's a wonderful year for you!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Happy New Year dear friend. Are we not having amazing weather. It did snow just above us and the pass got it good. I could make out the lights from The Summit ski area on New Years eve as I hunkered down in my bed watching TV. I am no longer a party animal. HA! Hope this year is bright and wonderful for you. Hugs Sharon

Richard Cottrell said...

He's hoping we al have a wonderful year. I look forward to seeing and hearing from you all year long. Richard from My old Historic House.

lvroftiques said...

That sounds like a wonderful New Years to me! I was up till 4am playing cards with friends and alas...drinking champagne...and I'm just too old to be doing that stuff!....It's not worth it! *winks* Vanna

My Friends