Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Aftermath...



What a wonderful Christmas we had I think it was the most blessed ever.


Here's the family in front of the tree, ready to go for it.


Perfect ages for Christmas one was not in the picture he's 2 the rest 7, 4 ,7


The unwrapping begins, the kids were just thrilled with it all!


My dog "Baby" had to go around to see what everyone got, he had fun too.

It was a swirl of activity....


Thank you Grammy is all I heard.....




With my Mom & Dad, sister and brother-in-law and his Mother and son, minus our beloved Verlin. I was so tired afterwards, I got into my jammies kicked back and pondered on all our Christmas's and I was so happy to have this family. I hope all your wishes came true too!

23 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Blessed is right Perlie! I can hear your happiness:)So glad Christmas was good to you this year. You deserved a great one...

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Family...is what it's all about!
Merry Christmas.
(((hugs)))Pat

It's me said...

Merry x-mas.....xxx...

Pierelantijntjes said...

It looks so warm and cosy Pearl. It's the most wonderful time of the year ♪♫♪♫♪♪♪♫♫♪
XOXO Ester

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with Family also! Merry Christmas friend! Elizabeth

Richard Cottrell said...

What a wonderful Christmas, I am so happy for you. Richard from My Old Historic House.

Miss Gracie's House said...

sweet times... and those sweeter words (thank you grammy)...
blessings to you this new year!
Rene

wendy said...

Merry Christmas Pearl! Your pictures are great, and it looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves!! Yes my computer is finally up and running again and I hope to post some pictures soon. Merry Christmas and a Wonderful Happy New Year to You!!! Wendy

Laurie said...

What an awesome day Miss Pearl, it looks like my nieces house when we all start opening gifts. Merry after Christmas!

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

What a great time everyone seem to have had....we miss these times when our grandchildren were younger and SO excited about Christmas..sigh....now we must wait for great-grandkids, and from whatI understand, it will be a LONG wait.
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas..we had a very quiet one, but very nice.

Rose

Nelson said...

Snow way you'd have it any better:)

Richard Cottrell said...

Oh My pearl, It sure looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope 2012 is the best year ever for you, all the bloggers and me too. Love and Sissy Kisses. Richard from My Old Historic house.

lvroftiques said...

Awww Pearl it looked like a wonderful blessed Christmas indeed! Vanna

Sue said...

You have a beautiful family Pearl and it looks like a fabulous time was had by all! Thanks for sharing your wonderful family pics with us!

Wishing you an incredible 2012!

Hugs,

Sue

Debra said...

Oh, I was so blessed reading your post, Pearl. How refreshing! I'm so happy you loved your Christmas and I do wish you all the very best in 2012 and always. Blessings, Debra

Unknown said...

So glad Christmas was good to you this year. You deserved a great one...

Unknown said...

looks so warm and cosy Pearl. It's the most wonderful time of the year ♪♫♪♫♪♪♪♫♫♪
XOXO Ester

Unknown said...

looks so warm and cosy Pearl. It's the most wonderful time of the year ♪♫♪♫♪♪♪♫♫♪
XOXO Ester

Unknown said...

Classified Sites, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
hotcurrentaffairs.com

Unknown said...

Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com

Unknown said...

Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
WorldLatestVehicles.blogspot.com

Anwar Fazil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Want to Make Website or Software...? Any Type of Website and Software and Desktop and Web Based Applications.
Want to Make Now, Just Contact us at Skype
Skype : Jobz.Corner

My Friends