Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy


What a great birthday I had today, my husband bought me this ice cream cake, it was so good! Doesn't look so good but wow the taste was heaven.



Of course my son was there and my Granddaughter was so excited to put the candles in for me.


Mommy Julie and my grandson Trevin were there also.


Aren't they cute! Trevins Dad my son Tye was there but he's camera shy.



I'll help you blow them out Grammy!


My Mother & Father-in-law sent me rose's in a Christmas bouquet


I so love flowers in the winter time in my home. My husband and son got me a gift card at Bed bath and beyond and so did my Mother so I'm shopping tomorrow! All my Face book buddies and my blog buds wished me well, so I felt really blessed. Thank you all I love you.

8 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Happy Birthday to You! Sounds like you had a wonderful special day.
Enjoy spending your gift certificates.
Love
Maggie

It's me said...

Happy birthday to you Pearl !!....love from me...xxx..

The enchanted home said...

Happy birthday Pearl! Cant' believe we share the same bday, best sign ever, right? Hope yours was happy and joyous, and wishing you all good things. If you are lucky to be with those you love, like family and friends, I would say thats all we could ask for!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Happy belated birthday wishes to you Cindy.
The camera tells it all....
You are blessed and loved.
(((hugs)))Pat

Vicki/Jake said...

Glad you had a good one and I know what you mean about the ice cream cakes...my favorite! Roses in winter...cool! Fun to see a pic of you too:)

Richard Cottrell said...

Your flowers are beautiful. Richard from My Old Historic House.

Laurie said...

Oh! I didn't know Miss Pearl!! Happy happy birthday, I know you enjoyed that cake, I am just looking at it, and the flowers are so gorgeous!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

OMG! I got the same bouquet,LOL!!!
Smiles,
Pat

My Friends