The window is a dream. I would enjoy doing these windows, especially with the budget and materials they have available. You can just stand there looking and walk in with your mind. Thanks for sharing, my dear Friend. Richard from My Old Historic House.
Always laugh when I see a Maxine comic. Pretty funny! Had to catch up with you while I was lucky enough to come by and I was sorry to read about your break ins. I do hope the police catch who did this. Crime rate is just unreal and this time of the year it just gets worse. Wanted to give you heads up about a giveaway I am having. Hope you can come by and enter. Love Maggie
Aw yes, we should all take a trip to France just to stroll down the street and look in windows!
Just took a tour of your trees on the last post..BEUTIMUS Pearlie! I do like the blue but still glad you put the little one up for the little ones. Gotta love Maxie:)
5 comments:
YES and yessssssssssssssss!;0)
The window is a dream. I would enjoy doing these windows, especially with the budget and materials they have available. You can just stand there looking and walk in with your mind. Thanks for sharing, my dear Friend. Richard from My Old Historic House.
From pretty to hysterical! It's funny, I've been looking at Maxine comments this evening myself!
Always laugh when I see a Maxine comic. Pretty funny!
Had to catch up with you while I was lucky enough to come by and I was sorry to read about your break ins.
I do hope the police catch who did this. Crime rate is just unreal and this time of the year it just gets worse.
Wanted to give you heads up about a giveaway I am having. Hope you can come by and enter.
Love
Maggie
Aw yes, we should all take a trip to France just to stroll down the street and look in windows!
Just took a tour of your trees on the last post..BEUTIMUS Pearlie! I do like the blue but still glad you put the little one up for the little ones. Gotta love Maxie:)
Have a good Christmas:)
Post a Comment