Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Tree & Love



I have turned my Christmas from Traditional red and green, to blue and white. Sorry about the picture quality I just cannot run this camera because the dam thing is smarter then me? :/




I still have clean up to do, but last night my two Grandchildren came over and did all the ornaments and even found a small tree that they decorated on there own. I'll show you that later. We had so much fun, making dinner and eating goodies and singing Christmas carols, something I haven't done for 29 years! My first son was so into Christmas and loved all the magical fun, but my second son never wanted anything to do with. He just had no sense of fun? I never have been able to understand him :/ So my heart just sung with joy! My grand kids have made me whole again. Thanks to my higher power :) Have a great week all!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the blue and white Miss Pearl! It's so beautiful together! I'm happy your grand children are able to join in with you, and that you're making some very awesome Christmas memories for them, and you!

It's me said...

Beautiful...seize the day darling....love from me...xxx...

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful Pearl! Like I always say,there is nothing like Grandchildren!

Vicki/Jake said...

I like! Kids have such a way of breaking our hearts sometimes...Thank the good Lord for Grandbabies:) You have a great week too Pearlie Girl...

Richard Cottrell said...

Your tree is truly divine. I have mixed emotions about blue for Christmas. It is so beautiful, but also kinda says, sadness. That's just me. But the glow of your tree and the way you captured it looks just like a greeting card. Lovely, Richard from My Old Historic House.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

How wonderful and the blue is stunning@ Good for you and thank goodness for grandkiddos and FUN!

My Friends