Wednesday, November 30, 2011



I had some fun making these little bottle brush trees, sitting on top of a thread spool tipped with white snow and putting jewelry on them and some miniature candy canes I had laying around in the old Christmas box for years. Some crinkled ribbon or some pretty ribbon that sparkles. Easy peasy! My Granddaughter saw them and just thought they were the coolest thing! Of course I gave them to her, she's my biggest fan.

On one of my shopping excursions this week I found these cute as can be Birthday cards for my Grand kids next birthdays. So sweet and so old fashioned I just loved them.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the little trees Miss Pearl, you're so creative! Aren't those cards the cutest? Great find!

Richard Cottrell said...

Oh my sweet Pearl, bottle brush trees are some of my favorite. These are darling. Richard from My Old Historic House.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Very CLEVER of you. :0)

Vicki/Jake said...

Cute trees and cards! Looks like you're still staying out of the Bingo Halls...mwahahahaa

lvroftiques said...

I think they're adorable too!
And the plates behind them are also pretty darn special *winks* Also love the darling cards.....Where'd ya find the special bounty? Vanna

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Sigh....I *LOVE* old fashioned cards, almost as much as those cute trees - adorable!!

My Friends