
I can't wait for Christmas, something new and festive to do. I have been taking my old Christmas stuff to my store and it's already selling well. I need the bucks to start my new blue collection for Christmas.

Found this on line, isn't she adorable?

The mansion behind us is coming along really well, this pic is in July and they now have the 3rd floor up so I will have to put up new pictures. It's gonna be awesome!

Found this Three bowl with handle at a yard sell, I love it, it has raised flowers in it like cloisonne (can't spell)

My Orchid did so well this year, I had a total of 9 flowers that lasted for 2 1/2 months.

A lot of soft green in the leaves and hot pink in the center.

I've been so addicted to Pinterest lately that I have neglected my blog, here is a Chocolate pot I found this summer. With six cups and saucers. Love it. Not much else to post today but I did get a new awesome clock I will show you tomorrow!
3 comments:
Wowww what a beautiful choclate pot !! verry nice !! ...enjoy a happy weekend darling....love from me...xxx..
THX for sharing the " eye candy."
There is so much beauty in our world...both tangible and intangible.
I agree that chocolate set is gorgeous! And so is your orchid. Is it easy to take care of? Vanna
Post a Comment