Take your camera with ya so I can see what I'm missing since I live out in the middle of nowhere, watching the lizards come to die... And you think you're stir crazy!
Better take pictures! Yup I'm back and I am freezing... didn't do Paris this time, maybe next (when Teddy learns French) or ( when piggy's can fly)I am glad you missed me.Hugs!
Pearl if I had an antique store like that near me I'd be dying to go too!......Actually it's probably much better for my pocketbook that I don't *winks* I'll be heading out to Centralia (or Olympia) with Joyce would you like to join us? We would love to meet you!.......Vanna
I've been cleaning out drawers too! I was supposed to start my closet today but went with my sisters instead to our favorite shop... maybe I'll start Monday?? Have a great weekend! Wendy
I gave my 50 years collection of christmas ornaments and collections away to my daughter and 2 DIL about a month ago. My out of town DIL came to town and I carted a van load of cartons to my daughters and they went thru them and picked what they wanted. What was left went to a resale shop.
I used to think I would feel bad but I did not. It was very liberating. We stay in Florida for Christmas and I now have stuff down here so didn't need it.
10 comments:
Take your camera with ya so I can see what I'm missing since I live out in the middle of nowhere, watching the lizards come to die...
And you think you're stir crazy!
Enjoy your day darling,....shop shop..........love from me...xxx...
My oh MY...what Eye Candy you have there!
Better take pictures! Yup I'm back and I am freezing... didn't do Paris this time, maybe next (when Teddy learns French) or ( when piggy's can fly)I am glad you missed me.Hugs!
Nice to meet you Pearl. I found you tonight from Vicki/Jake sight and now I am a new follower.
Hope you enjoy your shopping
Maggie
Hi Pearl !..their is a wooden stair block in the make!! thanks for your tip !!...nice that you thinking with us...lovely weekend...xxx...Ria
Pearl if I had an antique store like that near me I'd be dying to go too!......Actually it's probably much better for my pocketbook that I don't *winks* I'll be heading out to Centralia (or Olympia) with Joyce would you like to join us? We would love to meet you!.......Vanna
Please bring us a little eye candy when you come back from shopping, love it! Is this your shop? Gorgeous!
Patti
I've been cleaning out drawers too! I was supposed to start my closet today but went with my sisters instead to our favorite shop... maybe I'll start Monday?? Have a great weekend! Wendy
I gave my 50 years collection of christmas ornaments and collections away to my daughter and 2 DIL about a month ago. My out of town DIL came to town and I carted a van load of cartons to my daughters and they went thru them and picked what they wanted. What was left went to a resale shop.
I used to think I would feel bad but I did not. It was very liberating. We stay in Florida for Christmas and I now have stuff down here so didn't need it.
Hugs
FredaB
Post a Comment