My Granddaughter is obsessed with "Bunny Rabbits" and wants to learn all about them (she told me to say this) Her Daddy shot this rabbit outside there fence and one inside the fence. She wants one as a pet (I said "Good luck") She loves to shoot guns and is 7 years old. She's very good at it too. Her brother age 4 yrs. loves to shoot also and it's under very strict controls. The whole family shoots and Alexis even has a pink rifle, it is sweet. The have a huge safe and all guns are locked away safely. They cooked up this guy and it was the first time the kids got to eat one, Alexis didn't like it but Trevin loved it! It's so hot here we are staying in the high 90's every day so summer is really here. I hate it :)
4 comments:
Good hell, that gun is as big as she is! I grew up around guns too and even as kids, we'd take 22's out rabbit hunting all the time. We were told never to point a gun at anyone. That was that. Guns were leaned against the wall in a corner of the bedroom. And a loaded rifle hung above the fireplace. No big deal. Different era.....
Glad your kids are playing it safe. And your grands are learning the right way. Have a great weekend my friend. Go buy that little gal a bunny:)
I am not sure what to say, I have never killed an animal. I hope you had it for dinner and not just for sport. I am sorry, but, I love animals and unless I was really hungry, I would rather shoot a bottle off the fence. Richard from My Old Historic house.
To each their own.
As for me ....I couldn't kill a bunny or a deer or a bird or....well you get it.
Glad someone else can do it so that I can put meat on my table.
Oh, this girl is so not squeamish or wimpy...she must have awesome parents and grandparents!
Post a Comment