Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Have you Seen the new!



I just watched the new show that Roseanne has on T.V. and it's hilarious, it's made up but they have some funnneee lines. I have always liked her but not the real cuckoo times, she was in a bad place then. She is spoofing everything she has ever done, or just Enquire lies. Well minus all the bleeping lines it's really entertaining. I'm glad to see her back and doing well, I remember a time not to long ago that I had a break down and the road back is very long....

9 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

No...I haven't.
Always liked her, but towards the end she went a bit...well you know. MUST try to watch it.
There are only two people that i rather not see or hear about anymore, O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony. Everyone is deserves second and third chances with the public and in their private lives.
Just my thought!
THX for the NOD. :0)
TYTYTY for the other info you gave me.
(((hugs)))

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

oops... everyone ELSE deserves

Sea Gypsy said...

I will check it out!

Wildflowerhouse said...

I have to check her out. Have seen the adds but missed the show as I am mad at the Seattle Times for charging extra now for the TV listing. Have ordered TV guide but it hasn't started yet. I'm just a crotchety old lady. Hey Pearl a bobcat dropped by for breakfast yesterday. He was catching field mice, I think.

Richard Cottrell said...

I have to say, I do admire her. She made it when all the odds were against her. I do not mind the bad words, but some things are just so stupid, they are not funny. Looking forward to seeing it. Richard at My Old Historic House

Vicki/Jake said...

At first glance.....
Never would have know it was HER if you hadn't said! Wow, I'll have to find out when/where it's on now. I liked her before but the ex didn't...that's why I watched her all the time:) thanks for the info..

Richard Cottrell said...

Pearl, I watched it last night. She looks good, besides the fact, she tries not to. Her Boy friend? Her Son? I am sure a lot of that is put on, fake. I laughed at some, though, what at others? I have seen better TV and I have seen worse. I say it will not make it, long.RC

Shirl said...

Hello Pearl, Great I'm glad that you liked her show, I have it recorded but have not had time to watch it yet. I love a funny show, we all need to laugh more! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.
Hugs, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Aw..I missed it..but I saw her on Oprah and I was really impressed..she look better and sounds better and happier than I have ever seen her..I really think I like her now..even more than pre-crazy days!

My Friends