
Some great bedrooms I'd like to share, this one is so clean and fresh and what a view!

Floating beds anyone? I could see our blogging buddies getting together and having a sleep over, "I get top bunk!"

Are you a silver girl?

I can barely see the bed I know but with this view who needs to?

All draped in coziness

How about this hideaway with a great book?

Maybe a little Romantic style?

Wow! a log cabin.

Ohhh you have to blow this one up to see all the details, first I would throw the pool table out the french doors and make this a bedroom!
But this would be the ultimate bedroom for sure, now where is my wine?
3 comments:
My husband would take the floating beds in a heart beat, but the first and last would be my ultimate pick!
They're all gorgeous Pearl! But no kidding about that room with the pool table....I could live in that room! *sighs dreamily* Vanna
I'll take the cozy hidden one:) Cool finds gal!
Post a Comment