Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ahhhh Mom That Feels So Good!



This is in Texas, after a long day of boating and picnicking this dogs owners got home and threw the ice onto the driveway and this is what there English bull dog did :) Get the ice out Sue.

7 comments:

It's me said...

Oh so sweet dog !!.....love Ria...xxx.

Vicki/Jake said...

That's what I need to do! This is cute Pearl:)

lvroftiques said...

Awwwwww that must be bliss!! Smart doggie!

And about my popcorn ceilings I'm going to leave them alone...I've been there and done that with the real thing and it was a mess!! I'll be selling the house if you're interested Pearl? *winks*.....Vanna

Sea Gypsy said...

I love it!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

That's the true meaning of COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

I loe this photo...have seen it before...looks like a GREAT idea for us humans too. Yes, TEXAS is HOT, HOT, HOT folks. And parched.

Rose

lvroftiques said...

Seriously gonna sell it *winks* It's $80 if you want it? Popcorn ceilings and all....Lol! Vanna

My Friends