Thursday, July 28, 2011

For The Love Of Living Rooms



I love this room with it's faux finish on the wall and the high ceilings. Even though the ceilings are high they have managed to make it cozy.


Maybe your into bold colors? Love the feathers, but not quite my style. How about you?

French room so pretty. Love the chandelier.


Had to show this, a living room out side? Love this pool you would think you were falling off the building.


Maybe your thing is an all stone living room, you could just bring in the hose and wash it out real quick.


I'm a person that is afraid of color, but if I had to wouldn't this be fun!


I do love architecture! And this room is the bomb (does anyone say that anymore?) Yummo!


Stained glass, oh yeah! Especially if you have peacocks, I want a stuffed one!


This is just plain fun!! I love whimsy and this chandelier does it for me. This women's picture is very cool.

10 comments:

It's me said...

Love...xxx...

Vicki/Jake said...

You're afraid of color? How did you ever get through the 60's?? :)
My fav is the last one....

wendy said...

I like the blue one and all the chandeliers!

Richard Cottrell said...

One can use color and still not be bold. Try it, you can always change it. Start out easy with a pillow or two, then move in with more and more. Most people just find it easy to live without it. So sad as color makes the world fun. Thanks for stopping by. Richard from My Old Historic House

Anonymous said...

such fun rooms. me- no feathers! as for the pool, why not just put a plastic wading pool in the middle? have a great weekend!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

There was something in every room to love. Just not all. ;00
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
THX for sharing as some of these items I have never laid my eyes on before. WOW to that pool too.
Many thanks for your kindness too Pearl.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I like them all but I LOVE the turquoise room!!

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a beautiful rooms Pearl
I think that stone room is so nice.
Hope everything is allright? We have summerholliday now, but the weather is very bad. But next week they say it will be warmer. Last sunday we had to put on our heater because it was very cold. Also my computer was broke, but they came to fix it this week. Now I hope I find some time to write a new post.
Lots of hugs from Holland,
Ester

Shirl said...

Hello Pearl, cute post, very pretty living rooms! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

lvroftiques said...

Well of course I love the french room and the stone room...Love the hose-n-go aspect! Lol! And that room IS da bomb! (I still use it...Am I old? *winks*) AND yummo!! I'm also afraid of strong color....Don't really like it actually, but there are always exceptions a la Miles Redd.
Also a high five *slap* for the stuffed peacock love! I'm glad I'm not alone. *winks* Vanna

My Friends