Mr. Richard Cottrell has the blog "My Old Historic House" he is a antique dealer and his home is filled with the most glorious antiques. He also has a Etsy page where you can buy some wonderful things! Oh and plus he's a real nice guy :) http://myoldhistorichouse.blogspot.com/ Enjoy. I'd also like to take you to another wonderful blog called "Delusions of Grandeur" I love the title she has great taste and finds the nicest antiques and shes warm and inviting with a great wit. http://delusionsofgrandeurblog.com/ Enjoy
3 comments:
OMG- Do you know how shocked and pleased I was to go to Dashboard and see that you posted about ME and my Friend Vanna. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! That was so sweet. Love and big doggie kisses. RC and S
Hey! Cool :) I'll have to go take a peek later...heading to bed but wanted to come say hi. I'll catch up on here too. Miss ya!
AHG...PLEASE GET RID OF THAT WORD VERIFICATION!! It wastes time, you lost comments cause people either forget to stay and do it, or they just don't want to do it...
It was needed before but blogger catches smut like crazy now and you really don't need it....I've opened mine to Anonymous just to see if their spam thing works and it does. I see some in my email message from the blog but they're NOT on my blog comments. I know, I'm being bossy.... but JUST DO IT!!!
Ok, good night Pearly Girl :)
Oh Pearl thank you soooo much for mentioning me! I'm so surprised and thrilled!
That Mr. Richard certainly does have the most AMAZING collections doesn't he? I'm so happy to have you both as friends! Vanna
Post a Comment