Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Not A Good Idea


It's not a good idea to work in a Antique and Vintage store, cause I keep finding things I "have" to have! This beautiful picture has been calling my name for a month so I finally bought it and at a price I can live with.

This is a heavy wrought iron candle holder and I will put this in the store.

My favorite enamelware pot filled with dark purple petunias. I love enamelware and would like to find some water pitchers, have not seen any around here because I want to have one with flowers on it. So that hunt continues...Have a great night all.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I LOVE the picture Miss Pearl, what a find. I'm glad you were able to get it with a good price to boot. I love the enamel ware with flowers too. Hope you find your your water pitcher,!

Vicki/Jake said...

Keep looking! If I ever see one...it's yours:)

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh..I would be in sooo much trouble! You did goooood!

lvroftiques said...

Ooohhh I love that picture too!! Great finds girl! Vanna

This is Belgium said...

Just discovered your blog.. wish you could come to the Brussels markets !
http://whatisbelgium.blogspot.com

Debra said...

Oh, your things are beautiful. If I worked in an antique shop I would so have the very same problem!! :) Blessings, Debra

My Friends