Saturday, June 25, 2011

Some wonderful finds this weekend


This is a Lady's compact, dark navy blue not black like shown here, bad picture.

So tiny and delicate.


Beautiful old biscuit tin



And the sweetest little table, I just loved all the scrolling details. Short post I'm pooped and going to bed! It was gorgeous weather for our hunt this time, in the little town of Dayton, and Waitsburg in Wa. Until next time America!

9 comments:

It's me said...

Wowwwww...i love that tin !!...beautiful...have a nice day darling...love Ria...xxx...

Vicki/Jake said...

What a hunter you are! sounds like you're having a lot of fun with this. Keeps ya outta the Bingo Hall:)

Richard Cottrell said...

Looks like you had some good luck. all i got this week was a new lawn mower. AUGh! Thanks for sharing, Richard at My Old Historic House.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What sweet finds! Have a nice week! Twyla

Richard Cottrell said...

Ms.Pearl. My mother had a sister named Pearl. I did, break down, went to Walmart, I hated too, and bought a lawn mower and I mowed it, Fri. evening and it needs it again. Yuckie! Thanks for stopping by. Richard at My Old Historic House.

Wildflowerhouse said...

You've been bury treasure hunting!Great finds friend!

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl,
What great findings you've bought. I'm really in love with that beautiful tin!!!!
Have a great week,
hugs Ester

Laurie said...

Gee Miss Pearl, it's hard saying which is my favorite! What awesome finds!

lvroftiques said...

I ditto that "Wow!" Great finds my friend! We need to go shopping together some time *winks* We can flip coins for the items we both want *winks* Could be lots of flipping huh? Lol! Vanna

My Friends