Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A new old desk



I found this cute little desk on Craigslist, and I already had this little chair so they matched nicely.

I've needed a desk like forever so I just love this thing, it's a reproduction and the roll top has a key so it locks.


I'm a fan of Craigslist you can find some great buys, I got this little one for $100 yahoo!

9 comments:

It's me said...

Lovely desk !!...have a nice day...xxx...

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey, great find! Now, if you happen to see another one.....Oh wait, I live in a tiny place now. Never mind.

Laurie said...

What a find Miss Pearl, I've been on Craig's List, but never find anything! The bargains are always gone when I get there! My son and daughter in law have basically furnished their home from there.

Shirl said...

Hello Pearl, Your desk is beautiful, thanks for the tip on posting on blogger, I was having the same problem and unchecked the box, now it's working fine. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.
Hugs, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Richard Cottrell said...

Looks like a really cute size of desk. I think Craig's list and so forth, have really hurt us antique dealers. Not, that I blame any one for shopping there. Thanks for stopping by My Old Historic House and especially thanks for the nice comment. I am you're newest followers.

lvroftiques said...

Hi Pearl!
maybe we ARE twins seperated at birth because I'm in Western Washington! Do you think they split us up? *winks* We're practically neighbors in this world of blog!
I adore craigslist and have found so many wonderful treasures there. Love your new desk! It's such a perfectly petite size. And I'm so happy to be your newest follower. Can't wait to see what you'll share next. Vanna

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh honey, you speak my language ... Craigslist!!!
I can't resist it -- and that's why my dining room is filled with too many chairs, and I've got little tables perched all over the house, and last week I brought home a huge set of Johnson Brothers china for just twenty bucks.

Oh my Craigslist.... a passion.
It eclipses Ebay for me now.
:-)
Great desk, perfect for the chair, too.
Cass

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh..that it the cutest desk ever..and the chair? They were meant to be together!!

hahaha.. my word verification is ..

wavingu

So, here's waving @ you!!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

I am a big fan of Craigslist too. I think about half our house is furnished with things I bought off of there. Your little desk is wonderful and I love the bust on top.
xo,
Sherry

My Friends