Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finds For The Store & Mou!


I found a few goodies on my hunt yesterday for the store and for moi ;) The colors in this plate are so luminescent that I had to buy it at Pier 1 Imports. Just beautiful then off to Walla Walla where we found a store we had missed on our many journeys here. It's called Klickers and its a type of store that's my favorite. It had fresh fruits and vegetables, homemade jams, pickled asparagus, home made blackberry bread with frosting oh yeah you know I ate that on the spot! The store had the most pristine Antique furniture I have ever seen, very large pieces and way out of my price range but glorious. It was mixed with reproduction antique frames and mirrors, and everything in between. It had a old fashioned ice cream parlor and on and on. I was in heaven.

This mirror is so heavy but I loved the girl on it and the ugly dude on top so it will go in the store.


A sweet little pin cushion.


This cane was my favorite it has a glass handle imprinted with scrolls and animals. I didn't find a lot but there's always next time....

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

The pin cushion has captivated my eyes. :0)

My Friends