I went to an estate sale today and picked up these two little charmers, they were made in "1962" and very heavy, not marble but I'm not quite sure what there made of. It was an interesting sale as it was a doctors home, I got there 3 hours after they opened and it was picked over big time. Got to be an early bird next time. He had old medical cabinets from "1880" which were in flawless condition. His wife had passed a few years earlier and she had old hats galore and mink coats. It was fun to go through the house and see all the people and the unique rooms. I'm off to Walla Walla Wa. tomorrow with my sis to find the real antiques in this area! Wish me luck got to fill my shop up!
Friday, June 3, 2011
Estate Sale
I went to an estate sale today and picked up these two little charmers, they were made in "1962" and very heavy, not marble but I'm not quite sure what there made of. It was an interesting sale as it was a doctors home, I got there 3 hours after they opened and it was picked over big time. Got to be an early bird next time. He had old medical cabinets from "1880" which were in flawless condition. His wife had passed a few years earlier and she had old hats galore and mink coats. It was fun to go through the house and see all the people and the unique rooms. I'm off to Walla Walla Wa. tomorrow with my sis to find the real antiques in this area! Wish me luck got to fill my shop up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a beautiful charmers Pearl. Wish you lots of luck!!!!
Hugs Ester
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My heart use to go pitter patter, pitter patter when I got anywhere near an antique store.
Haven't been in one in ages. :0(
Hi Pearl, thanks for stopping by, love your great finds this week. Have fun on your travels, hope you find some great things.
Have a great weekend! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Oh JOY...Antiques...and the hunt is ON !!!
BEST of luck while you enjoy the enjoyment of just being around them. I know I just love just the looking most of the time.
Thank you for all your nice comments when you come to my little world of digital and photographic art.
Hugs,
Rose
Post a Comment