Friday, May 27, 2011

New Adventures...




My sister Denise and I are moving our "free" space where we have had our store to a new very busy spot in town that's not so free. Next week we will be busy painting our booth and hanging fabric, tagging, cleaning and getting ready for June 1st when we get to start. I'm so excited and best yet we don't have to sit there waiting for customers to show up (boring) Customers take there finds up front and pay one lady. Hooray!

Just a few things that will be going in.


Cutest little baby doll, once were up and running I will post some pictures. I hope everyone has a blessed memorial weekend.

4 comments:

It's me said...

Finally your own shop !! congratulations !!...good luck...have a nice weekend Pearl....love ...bisous Ria...xxx...

Laurie said...

I'm so excited for you and your sister Miss Pearl! How fun! I love that doll, how adorable! Best wishes, and have a wonderful holiday.

Vicki/Jake said...

Probably a good thing I live so far away....
I know you'll do good with the new place. More traffic is always good:)
Keep us posted.

Shirl said...

Hello Pearl, Love your sweet doll and bear, I wish you the best of luck in your new shop! I found the pink dish detergent at Super Wallmart. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.
Pink hugs!! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

My Friends