Monday, May 30, 2011

Blogger Your Killing Me! UPDATE!



To all my friends and family, I really appreciate your comments but blogger will not let me comment on your sites!!! I have one I can comment on?????? So I feel like this gal, but know I love you girls and I am visiting. Update-Ester from across the world told me to "uncheck" the box where is says "stay signed in" you know when your signing in and give password. Thanks Ester no more key board eating for me!!

4 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Maybe you should contact them and find out what's wrong. They get obnoxious a lot lately, huh..

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl,
we have a lot of problems with blogger too. Lucky I got a hint from someone who said I had to put the sign away what said I was signed in......haha I'm so sorry my english is too bad to explain it well.....I try it again:
When you must sign it at google or blogger with your password, there is a little box where you can choose to remain logged in. Well, you must choose to remain logged out..........
I hope it works because it is so nice to give comments en to receive them.
Good luck,
Hugs ester

It's me said...

Do the thing what Ester said to you it works !!..try it...xxx....i see you soon....xxx...

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl,
I'm so glad it worked.
Where would we be without all the lovely comments from all those sweet bloggers ;-)
Greetings Ester

My Friends