Monday, April 18, 2011

Women Seeking Spring



I went grocery shopping today and picked up a bunch of baby rose's and put small vases of flowers all over the house. It sure helps the cold "winter" blues.



"Baby" hanging out with Mom

6 comments:

Pierelantijntjes said...

it always looks so cosy when there are flowers in the house.
what a sweet dog Pearl!
Have a great week,
Hugs Ester

It's me said...

Beautiful flowers...lovely dog !! enjoy !! love Ria....xxx...

Sue said...

Your pics make your house look like such a peaceful and romantic oassis Pearl! And, Baby is adorable!!

Thank you for your supportive words and the hug on my blog.......very
helpful!!

xxoo

Sue

wendy said...

I know what you mean. I picked some daffodils this morning and put them in a vase just to see a sign of spring!! Baby is adorable!! I hope your week is great!!!

Vicki/Jake said...

ooo...If I look at them long enough, maybe I'll smell them too:) We're deluged in more rain again...blah!

Enjoy your spring Pearl:)

Dapoppins said...

We had two days of "mostly sun" in a row. Yay!

My Friends