Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's That Time Again.....


The deadliest catch is on again all new season, I'm so happy!!! (insert happy dance) The Time Bandit is my favorite because lets face it Jonnathan & Nick Hillstrand are crazy. They keep us entertained with there jokes, pranks, and stories. It just amazes me that men will actually go out and do this job? But what I want to see is a boat called "Crazy Ladies" now that would be interesting, talk about pumping up the volume. We all know some women that could handle this or at least seen some.


Here's to another safe season guys, good luck.


I'm so jealous this is my sister-in-law Laurie at a car race show with Jonnathan, she looks happy huh!

3 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Ok, I'm lost...who is this? Other than your SIL...

Home and Heart said...

My son was asked to go to Alaska on a fishing boat! Of course I threw a hissy fit! TOO scary!

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Pearl...I think that is so funny that they could have a show this popular about just catching FISH.
But glad you are happy about it.

Regarding my A/C problem today..it was 94 degrees today here in Houston.
Yes,I was about to melt like the Wicked Witch of the West.....but he put some Freon in the unit...and he said THAT should do us for a good while longer. (Hopefully)
Glad the water stoppped dripping from the ceiling...and did not do much damage.
Oh yes if it did not get fixed by tonight, I would have to go over to our daughters to sleep.

Rose

My Friends