We have had so much rain! what a God send to this area our desert sure does need it. But it is so cold. I had to get this shot of the rainbow after a good rain, it was beautiful. Have a great wkend all!
How PRETTY PEARL...just love rainbows..don't you ? We NEED RAIN SO VERY BADLY TOO..have you been reading about our WILDFIRES here in Texas..it has been so dry.
Over at my blog... HA...I just realized that I have been calling these images I work with filters, when in fact they are textures...SILLY ME !! But yes, they are fun to work with.
5 comments:
Oh, BEAUTIFUL! I haven't seen one for quite awhile...
What are we doing up so late?
Oh ya, BLOGGING:)
What a beautiful rainbow !! love it !!...happy lazy weekend.darling...love love love Ria...xxx...
Oh aren't they the most beautiful phenomena ever...
How PRETTY PEARL...just love rainbows..don't you ? We NEED RAIN SO VERY BADLY TOO..have you been reading about our WILDFIRES here in Texas..it has been so dry.
Over at my blog... HA...I just realized that I have been calling these images I work with filters, when in fact they are textures...SILLY ME !!
But yes, they are fun to work with.
Rose
Love your rainbow! It snowed here this morning... need I say more....Teddy runs out piddles and runs back in to his blankie...
Post a Comment