Random pictures of the Gardens in Canada, if you have never been to Buchart you really must go to appreciate this beautiful place. I've been dreaming flowers again :)
We have been to these Gardens as well...and they are SOMETHING ELSE...I have never seen any more beautiful.
Pearl, I am racking my brains to figure out what ALL I need to click on to change MY PERSONAL BLOG COMMENT for my "Post a Comment" part of my Blog. I am getting SO VERY forgetful in my old days. I have been sitting here for over an hour trying to figure it out..can you help me ? My email addy is :- VictorianRose07@gmail.com PLEASE be very specific..as I am NOT techy at all, I'm afriad. I had just posted on it..and then promptly FORGOT how I did it....oh I hate getting so "lamebrained" in my old days. Thank you, Rose
Most of my family moved to Vancouver years ago and I remember visiting these incredible gardens during one of my first visits west. Pearl, your pics are beautiful.....definitely makes me want to go back for another visit (not just to family, but to see the gardens)
3 comments:
What a beautiful colored garden !!!...lovely day darling....love Ria....xxx...
We have been to these Gardens as well...and they are SOMETHING ELSE...I have never seen any more beautiful.
Pearl, I am racking my brains to figure out what ALL I need to click on to change MY PERSONAL BLOG COMMENT for my "Post a Comment" part of my Blog.
I am getting SO VERY forgetful in my old days. I have been sitting here for over an hour trying to figure it out..can you help me ?
My email addy is :-
VictorianRose07@gmail.com
PLEASE be very specific..as I am NOT techy at all, I'm afriad.
I had just posted on it..and then promptly FORGOT how I did it....oh I hate getting so "lamebrained" in my old days.
Thank you,
Rose
Most of my family moved to Vancouver years ago and I remember visiting these incredible gardens during one of my first visits west. Pearl, your pics are beautiful.....definitely makes me want to go back for another visit (not just to family, but to see the gardens)
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment