
I took my Grand kids to our usual every 2 months jaunt for the day, first to Mc Donald's for food and climbing all around inside the tubes for play time. Then we were off to get a toy from Toys R Us, I don't buy for them very often so it's nice to get them something special. Alexis got a kitten that purrs and rolls over to it's back and puts it paws up so you will pet it's stomach. It's eye's move and it's just beautiful and also "Baby" was loving it.

Trevin was mostly happy with my i-phone, there's game's to be played you know.

Trevin got a walking robot that's rotates his head and ears and is loud and obnoxious as hell! My poor son and his wife said "thanks a lot" just joking though. Win some ya lose some.
I caught Alexis having a stare down with Kitty, she loves her. We had lots of fun and watched a movie together with snacks and cuddling. They always make me so happy and then it was off the next day to Portland so they could see there Grandma Kathy and Randy. They get to go to the zoo and see all the wonderful animals and there so excited. Hope your day was great.
5 comments:
GR8 memories for all of you! :0)
Awwww, they're so cute and they have such a cool Grama! Makes me miss mine even more, the ones who moved to Colorado. It's only 4 hours away but it's still snowing here. And they're leaving for Disneyland etc Sunday. Sooo.....
Enjoy your days with yours:)
Hello Pearl, Happy Pink Saturday! Love your pink post this week. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Cute gifts for your grandkids and so sweet of you to treat them. I bet they loved it. Your balcony table and chairs is so pretty and you have a stunning view!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
What a darling grandma you are!!! Alexis and Trevin are soooo cute and beautiful!!! I understand how happy you must have been wandering around with them!!
hugs dear Pearl
Oh, I loved hearing about your day with your sweet grandchildren! And their toys were terrific. I'm sure they really look forward to days spent with you! Thanks for sharing with us...Debra
Post a Comment