Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thank You Gerry Krueger


My buttons arrived today from http://olderrose.blogspot.com/ Gerry is quite the accomplished artist, she hand paints these buttons which are truly amazing! I'm so happy with them I just can't tell you enough. My husband and son thought the same I showed them to my son Brandon and his immediate response was "O.M.G." my pictures do not do them justice so head on over to Gerry's and check them out!
Thank you Gerry I will cherish them always.

6 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I love Gerry and her buttons! She has quite a talent and is such a sweet heart. Enjoy your buttons.
Smiles,
Pat

Debra said...

Oh, those are beautiful! I love that sort of thing. I'm so glad you got them--thanks for sharing! Blessings, Debra

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Ohhh! I've not seen those --beautiful! And how great you now own some too!!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Pearl! These hand painted buttons from Gerry are just beautiful!!! xo Paulette

Shirl said...

Hello, Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Love your pink post this week, what pretty buttons.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Laurie said...

Isn't her work beautiful? I love her work. I followed a bird tutorial she gave on her blog, and the one I finished is on my crazy quilt blog if you'd like to peek.
Gerry is an inspiration!

My Friends