Today was definitely the best day ever at the store! We sold so much furniture little tables 4 dresser drawers, and our very large display cabinet that is 8 ft. tall. Word has gotten around to the many vintage dealers and one came in and spent $546.00 in one fell swoop. Then the day kept going and before you knew it we had over a $900 dollar day whooohooo!! I took all of my money and spent it at this new place in town that is so cheap for household decorating items. You probably have heard of these places in your town but maybe not, here's a link http://realdeals.net/ You may remember I posted about the new "Hobby Lobby" in town that we were so excited about. But as it turns out there darn expensive! So I have only bought small crafting items and that's it. "Real Deals" has beautiful nice stuff at 3/4 the price. Denise and I found so many things for our home. Out with the old and in with the new. My thing is for everything I buy I have to take the same amount of things to the store to get rid of. I found this gorgeous lamp in very mute blues and browns, sorry about the pictures I always take pictures at night and they just don't do well. It matches my decor perfectly, then I found these faux cakes that are so real looking and perfect for my "Jake Platter".
5 comments:
Congratulations Miss Pearl!!It sounds like your dream is starting to pay off! Excellent for you dear lady, onward and upward!!
Oh yes, congratulations on all those sales! I love your beautiful finds too...Are you busy baking yummy cookies to fill that pretty new jar today?! :D Paulette
"Jake Platter" mwahahaha!
Sounds like you're having so much fun with life! Keep on keepin on :)
Congratulations on your great day. Hope there are many more.
Just out of curiosity I hit the button and brought up the company where you bought the lamp. Lo and behold they have a store not 3-4 miles from me in Mt. Prospect, IL - a suburb NW of Chicago.
I emailed my daughter to check it out as she is re-furnishing a new home.
I will have to pop over when we return from Florida.
hat a small world we live in. Thanks for the heads up.
Hugs
FredaB
Pearl, I need to read up about your store or booth or whatever...I'm sorry I have been so behind on my visitions.
But sounds like Congratulations are in order !!!
I have to say tho...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Hobby Lobby..and with a 40% off coupon I can do well there.
However having said that, sounds like you have found another place to shop and find things you love too.
Love your apothecary jar..and the pretty top to it.
YOU GO GIRL !!!!
Rose
Post a Comment