
But this kind of stress test, you know I was really nervous about this test because I have C.O.P.D. and I thought I would pass out or something worse like coughing so hard I would pee my pants :/ But I did fine until they said "well we have to do it one more time because we didn't stress you enough. Huh?

The second time I thought I was going to go flying off the machine! I was breathing so hard I was like O.K. I can't catch my breathe and finally I was fine. The doctor said it all looks good but I will have to go over everything some more and then tell your doctor the final results. So I'm like cool at least one body part is working good :) And then he says "Has anyone ever mentioned a leaky valve?"

Uhhh No! "Well its very minute and it's really nothing so I wouldn't worry about it" I told him he had my attention now, just what do you mean by all of this, draw me a diagram so were on the same page he then went on to explain and said you just might want to check it in another 5 years. Crap! why did he even say that? It's really nothing he says, sheesh. But it's good news for me unless I hear anything further, I think? The bad news is I have to have heel surgery I have been dealing with this for years. My foot that is, I have such a hard time doing anything for very long because it feels like a hot poker going up my heel ouch! So on the 24th I will be down for 3 weeks ugh. It will be a great time to get some old movies in and read a book. Then off to physical therapy, I can't wait to go shopping without having to sit down constantly. Wish me luck!
I hope you all have a great wkend!!


3 comments:
Much luck to you and wishing you a speedy recovery. (((hugs)))
Oh pearl, i wish you all the luck, I hope everything goes well!
Hugs Ester
I'm glad your stress test went so well - I'm petrified of having one!
My best friend has plantar fascitus (sp?) in their foot and says it is the most painful thing. Good luck on your surgery!
xxoo
Post a Comment