Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My New Toy


I just received my new purse pistol, a pink pearl handled 22. It's so cute and fits real nice into my false bottom purse. I love guns of all types I've been shooting since I was 10 years old, I got real good at it too. Me and my friends would go out to the boony's and set up targets and just have the best time. Some times we were on horse back or we were out riding our motor cycles, we would pack a lunch for the day and be gone for most of the day. Tomorrow I go for surgery on my foot so I will be glad when that is over. But I will keep my pistol at home, I don't want to accidentally shoot my surgeon :) Will be laid up for awhile so I will see you all soon..
Ladies I love your comments you crack me up!

12 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Something I never thought I'd say in blog comment..."Cute gun!"

Hahaha..my sister does shooting on horseback while riding really fast. My brother taught gun safety and conceled weapons classes..we've always had great respect for guns and training and learning about them and safety. Responsible carrying..anyway..Cute gun!

Vicki/Jake said...

Wait...Laid up? False bottoms?? HUH??? Ok, what have I missed, other than you being Annie Okley :) Emails work too....

Oh, and Colleen said it...cute pea shooter!

Laurie said...

Well there's something I never would have guest, Miss Pearl is a pistol packin' mama! Like the style, don't shoot your eye out!
Good luck with your surgery, see you on the flip side.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

You are full of surprises!:0)

Get well soon.

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a beautiful pistol Pearl.
Wish you all the best tomorrow. I hope all goes well!!!!
Hugs Ester

Wildflowerhouse said...

Well Annie Oakley I'd at least let that surgeon know that you are a pistol packin mamma and he had better do a fantastic job. Have you in my thoughts as I went through foot surgery awhile back. Know they can't keep a good woman down. Hugs, Sharon

FredaB said...

Good luck on your foot surgery and you will be back to your old self soon.

Hope you have lots of reading, etc. for while you are down.

Will be thinking of you.

Hugs

FredaB

SweetAnnee said...

Hope you are doing well.
Hummmmm a purse gun..not sure about that.

I am afraid of them
such a chicken I am

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Peral, I assume you aer home by now and healing well.
Thanks for coming by and visiting.
Every woman needs a gun anymore it seems. My girls have them, their mates and all three of my GROWN grandchilden.. DIFFERENT TIMES now.

Rose

Dapoppins said...

I have a new respect for you and your false bottom purse! Although there were horses and guns about when I was growing up I never got to ride and shoot! What a memory!

Home and Heart said...

Hello Miss Pearl! I hope you are doing well!! I am sorry if I missed why you are "laid up"!! Nothing too serious I hope!! That pink pistol looks like it should be tucked into a frilly pink push up bra!! Are you a "Bond Girl" and not telling us????

Sue said...

hee, I am so anti-gun (but you gotta understand - that's a Canadian thing LOL).

I guess your little pink handled one is kind of cute though *grin*

Hugs

My Friends