Friday, January 7, 2011

More antiques and a Christmas gift


My sister got me this door knob from "Hallmark" you turn the handle and it plays a tune. Love it! You can put it on a wall like they suggest but that's just boring to me, so it's going on my craft door. It looks so great with the wood grain, thanks sis.

I put some of my favorite fabric on the back wall of my cabinet. Fun!

The bottom is this great black & rose pink scarf I found years ago.

A small bible I found from 1889 with a clasp.

Misc things
Now I have to hopefully find some more of the blue material I found.

Here is the last of the Walla Walla Antique mall photo's. This is a small sample of the many toys they had. They always bring back fond memories.

I loved the bonnet on this table upper left corner.



The killer fabrics that were here went on and on.

This mannequin with the top hat was really cool.

9 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Lovely pictures.
You are so ORGANIZED :0)
That door knob gift from your sis will be a conversation piece.

Laurie said...

I love the door know Miss Pearl, what a unique gift! The fabric on your cabinet is an awesome idea, I have an antique cabinet and pie safe from my husbands family, and the fabric would work great to cover the CONTACT PAPER his aunt put on the back!

wendy said...

I love the idea of the fabric in your cabinet! I also love the door knob from your sister.

It's me said...

Look at that !! amazing !!!...happy weekend....love Ria...xxx...

It's me said...

Look at that !! amazing !!!...happy weekend....love Ria...xxx...

Pierelantijntjes said...

I just love that door knob. I've never seen that before.
your cabinet looks so lovely with the fabric. And I looked very good at the pictures with al those pretty things on it.
Have a great weekend,
hugs Ester

Dapoppins said...

ooo how much was the top hat?

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Pearl, It is always so fun to "go antiquing" with someone in their area of the country.
But what amazes me is how similar most of the Antique Malls look.

Sure like the cloth you put in your hutch...I would have thought it was wallpaper. Nice idea..bright and pretty.
Let pray for a SHORT WINTER.

Rose

Sue said...

Loved seeing your new treasures and the pics of the antiques mall.

That musical door knob is brilliant!

Hugs

My Friends