
I'm still hooked on "T.C.M" I just watched "Our Gang" which was a silent film from around 1927, I had never seen a silent one before? Just a bunch a kids in an old lot playing around and it was hilarious. The simplicity of it was so captivating it kept me giggling all the way through. I'm into laughter these days because "laughter is the best medicine" and that is my drug of choice. Then I went on line and found this link to all the cast members. http://picking.com/og-bios.html it was interesting and sad to see how some died young but others went on to have wonderful long lives.


And a couple of weeks ago I got around to watching "Nanny Mc Phee" I never see movies when they first come out, you won't find me in a movie theatre. To noisy and loud and well I would get frustrated and throw popcorn at people. I loved this movie the costumes were so fun with lots of bright colors and the backdrops and scenes were so well done. It was really cute and entertaining.
6 comments:
i love nanny mcphee. i also heard the second one is one of the few sequals that is as good if not better than the first. i'm not a huge movie theater fan either!
I watched Our Gang tonight Miss Pearl! I'd never seen a silent one either. The one I saw was the kids trying to save their dogs from being gassed. I couldn't believe they actually took it as far as to show the dog in the chamber. But other that that it had some good chuckles.
O yes ......Nanny Mc Phee.....great movie!!! ......lovely day darling............love love Ria....xxx....
OH it looks like a movie I'd like! I'll have to go rent it! Keep me posted on good movies, I'm always trying to find something good to watch! Have a great week!
Hey, they don't have Alfalfa on there! He was my heart throb :)
I love Nanny too but need to see the second one. Keep laughing Pearly
There are two Nanny McPhee's...did you see the second or first...I really want to see the second (seen the first) which came out last summer? It's cute kinda English thing with this witch Nanny who teaches leassons, right? Mary Poppins was a kind of mysterious English witch too...what is it with the English and their nanny's with magical powers? Movies like this never come out of America...but we did have Our Gang, and those kids were super cute, and funny and so resourceful with the junk they had laying around!
Post a Comment