Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You have to see these Antiques!


This has to be one of the best finds I've ever come across, I have never seen frames like this ever! The detail is so unique and there is a dark blue hue to the dark area, with beautiful rich browns.

My sister and I decided the day after Birthday trip to carry on our search for Antiques so we went to Walla Walla Washington which is not far at all from us. If you have never been to this town give yourself a treat on your next excursion. It's best known for Walla Walla Penitentiary and it's infamous bed fellows. We went to "The Antique Mall" and I just have to share pictures, the owner was more then happy to oblige me with pictures she was a very sweet lady and all her vender's had only tip top shape antiques. I was amazed by how nice the vender's showed there goodies off. I got lots of ideas and now I'm constantly looking at these talented women's displays.



I loved this booth she had the cutest stuff.



I have never seen so much Antique and Vintage jewelry in one spot in my life. The most beautiful ever.


Glassware all over and gorgeous plates.








Paintings and sketchings galore.





The white booth, tomorrow I will show you all the rows of locked glass cabinets and what's inside.

4 comments:

It's me said...

Wowwwww...thanks you show us today !!! lovely !!.....have a nice day darling......love Ria...

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Found myself searching for Royal ruby glass. :0)
THX for sharing.

wendy said...

Oh my gosh Pearl....you would have had to drag me out or there!!! What a neat shop...and the jewelry, so glad you shared it with us!!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous day out you had - and being able to take so many photos - brilliant

My Friends