Oh, I can almost smell it Pearl...Come on Summer!!
This is Lovely! It matches my blog! Thank you!
What vintage site did you find it Miss Pearl? It's beautiful.
There is nothing lovelier than a rose! Any time of the year!Hugs,Coralie
Such a pretty image! Thank you!!
Thank you for this beautiful image dear Pearl. I love that picture of you son. He's so cute.Many hugs from Holland.Ester
Thanks Pearl and thank you also for your post on my blog re Nicole and the waiting for her pathology report.I appreciate your support!Hugs,Sue
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, I can almost smell it Pearl...
Come on Summer!!
This is Lovely! It matches my blog! Thank you!
What vintage site did you find it Miss Pearl? It's beautiful.
There is nothing lovelier than a rose! Any time of the year!
Hugs,
Coralie
Such a pretty image! Thank you!!
Thank you for this beautiful image dear Pearl. I love that picture of you son. He's so cute.
Many hugs from Holland.
Ester
Thanks Pearl and thank you also for your post on my blog re Nicole and the waiting for her pathology report.
I appreciate your support!
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment