This is a picture of my son when he was 3 or 4. Cheryl has the cutest Grandson who wears glasses but not quite as big as these ones. Hey it's all I could afford being a single Mom and I thought he was adorable.
Love what I've gone back to catch up on. Some snow ya got there kid! We had fog on top of the snow, freezing rain and black ice all over everything. Time to head south for the winter.....in my dreams :)
3 comments:
He was adorable and I bet he still is. I love the glasses!
Just a quick hi from long lost me...
Love what I've gone back to catch up on. Some snow ya got there kid! We had fog on top of the snow, freezing rain and black ice all over everything. Time to head south for the winter.....in my dreams :)
Love the blue Christmas too.
take care and I'll try to get back sooner...
Pearl, he was adorable! I LOVE little kids in glasses. They look so cute and vulnerable.
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment