Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Decorating


Finally I took pictures during the day of all my little Christmas.



I really like this Santa

My frosted reindeer.

A little bird house in a shoe

My old Santa's my sister gave me years ago



A painted Christmas scene that I bought years ago at a Church bazarr is one of my fav's

A blown ball and a domino stamped and made into a neclace.







Sharon I got my Mother's skate's out of the store and just could not sell them, and I'm so glad I did.

These stockings came out way to red they are a rich almost Burgundy, the ribbon work on this is stunning.







Old fashioned candy that is soo good and took me forever to find.


4 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Very lovely scenes and pictures.
THX for sharing.

Shirl said...

Hi Pearl, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Your pictures are just beautiful!

Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

It's me said...

Beautiful Pearl !! i love it !!...have a nice week darling....love Ria....

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What a lovely, loving setting for your Christmas season! Beautiful :-)

My Friends