Friday, November 12, 2010

Lena Liu's Basket Bouquets Collection


My Mother & Father-in-law came to town and brought gifts again. They placed a bid on these gorgeous plates at there Church and got them for a very good price. To really appreciate them you need to click on the picture to enlarge them. They thought of me when they saw the pink rose plate, isn't that sweet! They said to sell them at the store or keep them what ever you want? Aren't they the greatest! I will probably put them in the store but my gosh it will be really hard to let them go. If any of you ladies are interested in anything you see in the store just let me know and I will give you first choice. A couple of ladies have been curious so just holler.

4 comments:

It's me said...

O my what a beautiful plates !!...i love them.......so nice decorated with the flowers ! lovely weekend Pearl !! ...love Ria...

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh Pearl..they are beautiful! Love the softness of the look fo them..how nice of them to think of you :-)

Shirl said...

Hello, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your post this week.
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Cheryl said...

Hey girlie-girl. There is a fabulous blog, I don't know if you've been to it... its called "Bluebird Papercrafts" here is the link: http://creativebreathing.blogspot.com/ Oh my goodness, she has tutorials/patterns galore. I was thinking next years craft faire! So, I thought I'd pass that along to you just incase you'd like to make some too. Seriously, they are wonderful!!
~Cheryl

My Friends