Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vetrans Day Thank You


Thank you to all Vetrans and there Families for serving the United States and Canada! And a Special shout out to my father-in-law and brother-in-law, thanks guys we love you.
And now for some pictures from the shop

A pretty little white dress

A old picture that I have had for years (time to let go) My girlfriends old green hair dryer, we have more people pick it up and laugh because it is so heavy and the wattage is out of this world.


An old floral arrangement (of mine of course because I have way to much stuff!!)


Old baby shoes, musical horses galore!


A old bird cage with lavender birds and angel.


Foofed up old wedding shoes, my old wicker basket, my mothers brand new skating shoes never taken out of the box. Old table cloth and a cool green stool.




Another pretty white dress, it's showing the back because it has a extra panel of cloth in the back. I'ts so silky...



The beautiful picture on the wall is one I bought in "1996" to match my "lavender walls" yes there I said it! I had lavander walls and it was gorgeous, but I didn't think about Christmas. All I had was traditional red and green and it was hideous on the walls. I soon hated my walls...no way I could afford new Christmas stuff. I then went out today and found a couple of new great finds which I'll post tomorrow. Have a great day all, me.

1 comment:

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl,
Thank you for your congratulations. I see very beautiful things in your shop. I enlarged the photo's so I could see all details, and I enjoyed this little private tour.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Ester

My Friends