Well I finally did it, I switched from Traditional green and red and went to Blue!
And boy at night it's intense blue ha! I did silver and blue and I'm just getting started with ornaments. I will have to make some white ornaments to since I have nothin. To spendy to get it all in one year :)
I'm not a Angel person but I received three of my mothers angels this year because she gave me and my sister all her Christmas stuff. Of course we could not keep it all so my nephew and his girlfriend got a lot of it because there just setting up there first home. And my mother loved Christmas so we put much of it in the store. Since I have so much Christmas stuff much will go to the store also. I had two angels already so now I have a set :)
4 comments:
Ooh Pearl, what a wonderful and cosy home you have. I like blue. It's my favorite color, although I have original green and red christmas decorations.
Wish you a wonderful and happy week,
hugs Ester
Beautyiful blues darling....love what i see........lovely week warm hugs from me Ria......
and LET THERE BE LIGHT! ;0)
LOVELY!
Pearl, your house looks so inviting and festive! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you also for the very lovely and thoughtful comments that you left for me regarding the passing of my Dad. I really appreciate them.
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment