Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snow And Angels


The snow is finally starting to melt, it has been so beautiful and it really brought the Christmas spirit out in me. I feel blessed for all that I have, two wonderful parents that are alive and well for the most part, my entire family, the two most loving animals in the world, when I come home they are the first to great me and cry because I was gone for so long (10 minutes to the grocery store) and my good life. I have lights starting to go up and I have been decorating like mad. Remember I had no tree no lights because I was moving on December 31, 2009 no time for all that.

This is today and so much has melted which is good because so many people have been having such a hard time getting around. I haven't seen this much snow in years.

At our business the customers can finally get into the lot. My husband has shoveled snow for 4 days now non stop.

And my Angel is weary but with the lights on tonight to light her way she will once again come to life and sing! Blessings Everyone.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

What a beautiful post Miss Pearl, and the snow is so pretty, I can't wait to see it here. Bless you!

It's me said...

What a snow !! and what a beautiful angel !!!....love it !!.....lovely day darling........love Ria.....

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. :0)

Shirl said...

Hello Pearl, Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your post this week, snow looks beautiful!
I wish you peace! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

My Friends