Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Fizzle


About time I posted but I have been busy, but it's a fun busy you know? We sold some but not much, apparently people were not interested in Once loved Vintage Christmas? Now how could anyone not want these two adorable bears?

Or an animated Santa busy at his desk?

These two candle holders were so beautiful

This cute little guy and his sleigh got sold

These brass reindeer with the very heavy glass ball sold. So it wasn't a total loss and we had lot's of fun especially with my Granddaughter helping me and my sister. It was so dead in the morning that I said "Come on Lexi girl let's go bring some people in!" We went out to the street where the sign was and I told her "lets wave them in" she said "you have to do it too Grammy" and so the waving began. I backed away behind a bush so people could only see her and you should have seen all the people wave at her and turn around and come back. I could not believe it she was bringing them in!! Every time we would get slow again we ran back out and she did it again. She was so cute dressed up like "Punky Brewster" (remember her?) she dresses herself. Now were changing gears and doing "Cottage Style" whoo hoo!

6 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Hey, with your marketing team, you'll be a success for sure! love all the vintage Christmas..hang in there..it takes a certain good-eye for people to appreciate the lovlies!!

It's me said...

Such a cute christmas things!!...loev Ria....

Cheryl said...

lol... sounds like a real cutie-pie you've got there. I recently did a craft boutique... I made over a hundred bucks-- but my prices were low-low-low. I think its the economy, or everyone else has finally started to get "cheap" like me!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

so cute! Christmas will be here before we know it!

maría cecilia said...

All the things are so cute, I don´t understand why people was not interested!!! Better to know your mood about it and turning to another style must be a good thing.
cariños
p.s. your withchy grand is so lovely!!!!!

Sue said...

It all looks so lovely Pearl and I'm totally not surprised at what sold. I just love the two reindeer with the glass globe!

Hugs,

Sue

PS my word verification is "awkisses"
cute!

My Friends