Isn't this the cutest kitchen! I just love to see how other countries decorate and do up old cabinets.

Check out this refrigerator

Now this is just fun....

Check out this refrigerator

Now this is just fun....
She put some ribbon wood on and made it look old and I love the old pots she had around, you can see her site here:http://villavintage.blogspot.com/
6 comments:
Wauw!! and what a great blog! love the beautiful decoration!
happy weekend
Yolanda
Beautiful !! lovely blog !! thanks for sharing............love Ria...
Several years ago, I found an overall white look way too industrial, but now with the warm whites, chippy/shappy touches, I'm loving it. Went to sleep last night
redesigning my kitchen in my head and most of it involved gallons of
antique white paint.
Thanks for sharing the blog Pearl, it is gorgeous!
Hugs
Tons of inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
Great pics..and thanks for directing us over there :-) You have a wonderful, beautiful fall week-end, OK?
Oh wow. Love it all! Thanks for sharing such creativity with us. Blessings, Debra
Post a Comment