I fell in love with this piece as soon as I saw it! And you will to so go on over and leave a comment. http://ahomeandheart.blogspot.com/ This giveaway is now closed.
Hi, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pink post this week. That pink hurricane lamp appears to be old, I purchased it in an antique store last year. Love it! Blessings, Shirl Shirls Rose Cottage
4 comments:
Beautiful............i have also a give away......come and join it.......love Ria.....
Thank you miss Pearl!! An extra entry for you!! Good luck, and thank you for all your sweet comments!
Thank you Pearl - that IS lovely. Will definitely check it out.
Hugs,
Sue
Hi, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pink post this week. That pink hurricane lamp appears to be old, I purchased it in an antique store last year. Love it!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Post a Comment