Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Have Little Goblins In My House


Witchy Poo & Spider Man stopped by on there way to there friends to go Trick or Treating. Trevin just loved his big muscles and Lexi painted her hair in the bangs pink and green and her costume was so cute, and yes they were excited! Have A Happy & Safe Halloween to all our Goblin friends this Halloween :)

8 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

They look so cute. Pearl I was going to trick or treat at your house but my broom is in the repair shop. Maybe next year! Boo to you too.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh my goodness! I thought they were little toy action figures! Darling!!

Debra said...

Awww... so cute! Those are the good kind of goblins to have around the house. :) Blessings, Debra

Beedeebabee said...

How adorable these little ones look! What perfectly GREAT costumes! I hope you had a fun filled day! xo Paulette

It's me said...

How sweet............so lovely dressed for halloween..............lovely week darling.....love Ria...

Pierelantijntjes said...

How adorable Pearl. They look very real, bet they've got a lot of candy. Here at our place there is no sort thing as trick or treat. But I know for sure, if I lived in America, I would LOVE this kind of traditions.
have a great week,
Hugs Ester

Kom Achterom said...

hihihhh What a lovely cople!!!
nice nice so tyni winy spydeman
what a nice girl you have
happy week
Yolanda

Sue said...

Ah.....so cute! I have no grandkiddies and most of the young ones in our neighbourhood have grown up. Sadly I had several groups of
'big' kids and that was it.

Hugs

My Friends