Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crinkle Ribbon


I really enjoy Crinkle Ribbon, it's so soft and old fashioned looking here on a new journal I made. More to take to the store this wkend, we are having a Vintage Christmas Sale! I'll show you pictures later as I have a ton of stuff to do before that's a reality.

6 comments:

Karin said...

Beautiful!

Pierelantijntjes said...

That ribbon is beautiful Pearl. I can't wait to see pictures of the vintage christmas sale. It's my favorite time of year.
Hugs Ester

Kom Achterom said...

how romantic!! lovely colours!
nice week
Yolanda

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Love it! Where do you find it? Or do you make it?? Love the look :-)

Sue said...

I keep planning on making some of this ribbon for a couple of projects I have in mind for Christmas. I just love it!

Wish I could come to your sale Pearl!

Hugs

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey, it's me..for a second.
Busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin contest! Looks like you are too. I'll have to come check out all I've missed soon.
I'll send an email soon too...I hope.
Got lots to tell ya :)

My Friends