Friday, October 1, 2010

Hawaii~At Last Pictures!


Well hubby is back! which means I finally have my camera and pictures. This is an inlet bay for families with small children. Beautiful skies and ocean.

Gorgeous!



This is a Avocado tree in his Great Uncles back yard. Darrell said that the avocados we have here are the seed size in the monsters here.

Walking in his Great Uncles yard

A cactus with air moss

Isn't this moss gorgeous

Darrell Dad going on his morning walk

Here's Darrell's great Uncle

Tomorrow I will show you the Giant Orchid green house they went to, so I could have pictures!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

So beautiful Miss Pearl, look forward to more pictures tomorrow, it's sad you didn't go.

Pierelantijntjes said...

The photo's are beautiful. i would love to see that with my own eyes.
Hugs Ester

wendy said...

What beautiful pictures! The water is gorgeous!! and the flowers and well everything, can't wait to see more pictures!!! Wendy

It's me said...

B
E
A
U
T
I
F
U
L
!
!
!


GREAT PICTURES !! PEARL...........LOVE RIA......

Sue said...

I've heard Hawaii referred to as
paradise on earth, and I can totally
see that from your pics. Someday, I would like to visit this beautiful place.

Hugs,

Sue

Wildflowerhouse said...

Now I want to go to Hawaii. Again!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Awesome photos.
Does Uncle need a permanent house guest? :0)
If I went there, I would not want to leave.

My Friends