
"Bent Tree" I think that's the name of this beauty, it's in a park in Hilo where Darrell stayed. I guess there all over the islands.

On the way to the park

This is an old inactive Volcano that people hike across which takes 4 hours! If you blow up the photo there is a trail in the middle that people are suppose to stay on.
This is down in the inactive Volcano where the lava has made all kinds of caverns that you can tour.

My Father-in-law Al

Just pass the way steam coming from a Volcano

Lot's of family to get reacquainted with. This little girl in the cooler here was quite the cutie.

Lot's of cousins and there kids

Darrell was quite in his element with the relatives with cars.


Sea Turtles, you may have to enlarge to see. More tomorrow! I'm having the first day off in 2 1/2 weeks and loving it. My girlfriend and I have decided to go shopping in Portland in a week or so. Yay!! SHOPPING
3 comments:
These are beautiful pictures Miss Pearl! And that tree is awesome, would love to see that in person. Well, all of it!
It's so beautiful, can't say it enough.
Have lots of shopping fun.
Hugs Ester
Beautiful...........so nice pictures......enjoy your vacation....shopping !!! yeah !!....love Ria...
Post a Comment