...never forget..how strong we are..how we care..how we remember.Thank you my friend...
I can't imagine any of us forgetting where and what we were doing when the news broke on this most horrific day. I read somewhere on the internet - the day the earth wept.Hugs,Sue
One of the worst days ever. :( xo Paulette
We surtenly may never forget. I remeber it, if it was only yesterday. Hugs Ester
Post a Comment
4 comments:
...never forget..how strong we are..how we care..how we remember.
Thank you my friend...
I can't imagine any of us forgetting where and what we were doing when the news broke on this most horrific day. I read somewhere on the internet - the day the earth wept.
Hugs,
Sue
One of the worst days ever. :(
xo Paulette
We surtenly may never forget. I remeber it, if it was only yesterday.
Hugs Ester
Post a Comment